What Is Cultural Tourism & How It Is Important?
Travelling is one of the best ways to learn. It is full of adventure and surprises if you want to treat yourself to a special time. As such, nothing can be better than a tour with friends and your loved ones.
It is not only a way to relax from your busy schedule but also an opportunity to prove a connection and strong bond in the family.
For kids, it's a wonderful time to learn and discover the unseen world. Cultural Tourism is one of the best ways to inherit someone's knowledge with much fun and adventure.
Culture tourism is a tour in which a visitor's sole motive is to learn, experience, and discover a different existing culture.
Talking about international acceptance it is highly accepted by the people of the world.
Cultural tourism is of great value due to many reasons.
- It helps an individual enhance their understanding of life and mankind; it broadens someone's perspective on life, leads towards maturity, and help in building a better mindset.
- Knowing different people and culture understanding their values and Lifestyle makes a deep impression of goodness and humanity from our perspective.
- Developing mutual respect in a society is essential to advance the society towards a better civilization.
- Culture tourism provides you with amazing facts about different cultures and helps you develop respect for those cultures and societies.
- It provides a very good platform to improve own Lifestyle. Everywhere we go, every person we interact with, every culture we learn, we discover something amazing and helpful, so when we keep a learning heart, we have a great scope to improve a lifestyle and life skill.
- When we learn their values, we learn to grow and improve in our values; these small things impact us in eternity will learn to understand how different people and their ways can be but yet can be right and beautiful.
- When International cultural tourism is improved, it helps in building harmony among people. When we visit a different country, we come across the goodness of it: the beautiful culture it shares and the heritage it holds.
- It creates a deep impact on us in a positive way. It clarifies the hazy understanding of the country and its people.
- It helps in building a good understanding of those people. And our goodness spreads.
- Our positivity regarding that continues, and those people are contagious. We spread a positive vibe among our circle. That's how it mends the relationship.
- Tourists also share their ideas about life and life skills with the people he makes with. So it is both ways beneficial.
Cultural tourism in India:
Culture tourism in India is a predominant factor, and cultural tourism in India is ever a growing segment in recent days.
The country has always been regarded as an ancient heritage and cultural land. India has seen many rulers and things every era and everything that has left a culture in a grid on the tablets of its history. It has deeply influenced and impacted the culture.
Not only Kingdom but also different religion has brought a beautiful diversity in Indian culture. Its diversity has impacted almost every aspect of life.
Talking about dressing sense for varieties in food for different kind of music and dance it has. Every state in India leads tourists to discover a different color of life. Every meal will offer a different flavor to a person who wants to learn about the diversity of Indian culture.
Unlikely in the past Indian government has set up the Ministry of Tourism and culture to develop tourism in India. The ministers in recent years have launched "The Incredible India" Camping.
The ads and promotion of incredible India have made a noticeable growth in tourism. Only national but also international promotion is required.
Social media and other platforms are wonderful opportunities to promote cultural tourism globally as the travel and tourism industry is responsible for 6.1 percent of the Indian Gross Domestic Product. One of the interesting is travel and tourism industry provides a lot of employment opportunities.
Believe it or not, it creates around 26 million employment opportunities. All the revenue generated through this industry has it has impacted our Indian economy. Indian culture tourism can be foreign tourism or domestic tourism.
According to the ministry of India, around 55 million foreign tourists are visitors visit India every year, and it has been growing since 2010.
On the other hand, domestic tourism is an activity e that happens inside the country.
People from one state or city visit other parts of the country are mostly seasonal and out of constable to improve the Indian economy.
Last year the pandemic affected a lot to the tourism and travel industry. Both foreign tourism and domestic tourism are heavily affected by the lockdown. A small travel and tourism industry has gone through a heavy loss, and many have closed down.
There is a shadow of insecurity that has prevailed. Bhatkal state tourism has continually been growing, and we hope it will surely be able to survive this pandemic. New ways will open up, and surely culture tourism will keep bringing people together.