Here articles, comments and start rating are treated as “Content”.
What information does company collect from the visitors?
We collect these information to imporove our service and user experience which constitute personally identifiable information.
What does we use the collected user information for?
To improve our service to customers/visitors.
Communicate with customers/visitors.
To send notification to the customers/visitors regarding new contents.
Imporove the user experience by optimization and customization of data.
Can any third party access the user information?
Company will never share/rent user information with any third party.
1. Business PartnersBelow are our third party partners who use user information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Facebook Analytics : https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Analytics : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
- Cloudflare : https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
2. Special Circumstances
Company will disclose information about a user
- As asked for legal and judiciary purpose.
- Incase of fraud, security and technical issues.
Where is the user information is stored and how it is secured?
Company host the website/application and all user information on cloud infrastructure of Hostgator. Hostgator as robust security practices to protect the stored data.
Company follows a need-to-know policy internally to ensure only those employees can view the User Information as is necessary. Passwords are encrypted using sha512 and stored internally. Users must ensure that their passwords are safeguarded and are not shared with anyone in an unauthorized manner. Any unauthorized use may compromise the security of User Information. Keeping in mind the nature of the internet, Users acknowledge that despite the very robust security measures, safety of User Information may not be guaranteed.